POSITION: Account Manager & Scheduler
LOCATION: PITTSBURGH, PA
Role serves as the liaison between Elevator Management Services and their clients. Essential functions include: addressing customers’ needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible, schedule elevator inspections and tests with property managers and elevator maintenance providers; maintain daily schedules of elevator inspectors.
• Account management experience with business customers
• Experience with schedule management
• Ability to professionally interact with clients, building managers, vendors, elevator mechanics and elevator inspectors.
• Highly developed oral and written communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel
• Excellent time management, deadline orientation, effective communication, attention to details skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business related field preferred. Prior experience will compensate for educational degree.
• Coordinate communication between Elevator Management Service and the client.
• Schedule elevator inspections and tests with property managers and elevator maintenance companies
• Provide elevator inspectors with weekly/monthly work schedules
• Proactively solve problems with scheduling issues with clients and field personnel
• Manage customer data listing of required elevator inspection and test dates
• Update Excel spreadsheets and customer data.
• Assist with onboarding new customers
• Must have ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Standard work hours 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. M-F
• Office is located in the historic Frick Building in downtown Pittsburgh.
• Occasional meetings outside of the office.
• Some evening/weekend work required.
• Requires occasional bending, lifting, reaching, walking, and standing; and constant sitting and use of manual dexterity.
• Elevators Management Services provides favorable compensation plans for the industry. Salary will commensurate with experience and skill level.
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Paid time off
• 401 k Plan
ABOUT ELEVATOR MANAGEMEMT SERVICES
• Founded in 2007, Elevator Management Services (EMS) is a growing organization providing inspection and consulting for all forms of vertical transportation. Based in Pittsburgh, EMS manages over 2,000 elevators across the country. For more information, please visit us elevmgmt.com.
• Interested candidates please send a resume with your relative experience to Rich Sieber at email@example.com.
Elevator Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.