State-Required Inspections & Test Witnessing
- Act as third party witness for Full Load Safety Tests (FLST), Pressure Relief Valve Tests (PRVT) and Escalator Tests.
- Notify building managers of pending inspection and tests dates to ensure that elevators are code-compliant.
- Provide advance testing notification, giving elevator maintenance companies the option to complete necessary maintenance prior to the inspection.
- Inspect elevators for code and maintenance deficiencies.
- File inspection and testing with the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
- Provide summary inspection report to building management, listing the results and recommendations of the inspection.